Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to learn about LMS PRIME CAPTIVATE

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

is there here somebody who has used or still use a web site LMS Prime Captivate ?

I would ask some question :

-can a user  subscribe to the site by her/him-self ?

-can user pay subscription by her/him-self ?

-do tutorials made by Adobe Captivate appear perfectly as they were made ?

thanks a lot for answering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe to Adobe Captivate Prime for yourself and as little as ten users for $4 each per user per month. As the administrator, you can customize the experience for your users and upload a variety of content to your Prime account. It accepts Adobe Captivate content and it will appear perfectly as expected, but you can also upload PowerPoint files, videos, PDF files, to all act as modules within your courses. The main benefit of any LMS is the reporting and tracking of your users completion of learning materials. Adobe Captivate Prime offers levels 1, 2, and 3 of course evaluation built right in. I've been using an extended trial of the software for educating my clients and versed in is use. If you have additional questions I can try to answer them for you, or I can put you in touch with am Adobe evangelist that can get the ball rolling for you.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for this clear answer Paul. I have also another last question : can I configure Adobe Captivate Prime in order that anybody can subscribe to my e-learning site LMS Adobe Captivate Prime (enter his name ... CC number ...) without my intervention ? The perfect thing would be a Home website page where users could subscribe by themselves to the site (do you see what I mean ? , excuse for my bad english...). Maybe an Adobe evangelist could answer to that question ? and tell me how to do as I want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding is that Prime doesn't presently have an e-commerce component but there is a placeholder in the code for it. When you discuss your needs with Adobe when you sign up they can put you in touch with an organization that can help you with that aspect of it.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Systems launched Captivate Prime as the LMS of generation next. It is designed with a 'learner first' approach to deliver effective and modern learner experiences with a really short learning curve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - users will create their own username and password to the site.

As Paul mentioned - the e-commerce side of things isn't there yet.

Captivate projects work fine.

We service both our employees and our external clients using Prime.

We offer each category a separate link to use for creating their accounts.

Right now we just have our users sign up for a course through our standard website and then we provide a link or add courses to their account manually.

We also have it set up so that employees have access to all the training and external clients see a limited catalog of courses. Basically - just the free stuff. All paid options are removed from the catalog for external profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources