Highlighted

I want to translate Captivate

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is Fatih Barut from Turkey.

I am a certificated English to Turkish Translator and I want to translate Captivate to Turkish.

Is there anyone you know that I can contact?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to translate Captivate

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is Fatih Barut from Turkey.

I am a certificated English to Turkish Translator and I want to translate Captivate to Turkish.

Is there anyone you know that I can contact?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Getting Started forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can translate text captions etc from English to Turkish using the import/export workflow. Either you use with Word as intermediate or with XML. All those options are in the File menu of Captivate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks but I want to give this service officially to Adobe to have native support for Turkish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt very much that they'll allow this. My native language is Dutch, there is no official version of Captivate in that tongue neither, as is the case with many more languages.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2019 0