Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IDENTIFY ONE OF THREE POSIBLE LEVEL IN QUIZ

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have one question for you... Is there posibility to do the next in Adobe Captivate?

I'll be short as I can...

Quiz should help to identify level (wiht feedback) of knowing langauge (A, B, C level). There are five questions for each level (5 for A, 5 for B, 5 for C). My question is next... Is there posibility to make feedback (textual: You reached A level... You reached B level... You reached C level) by examining percentage for each of them... For example, someone will reach B level feedback only if he does 80% of A level; someone will reach C level only if he does 80% of A level questions, ad 80% of B level question. So, the quiz should calculate level according to correct answers of each level). 

Thank you in advance!

Sale

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, is possible with some advanced actions, because you'll need to track each level separately. Sorry to be very busy and not explain more in detail. Maybe this older post can help you out?

http://blog.lilybiri.com/intermediate-score-slides

It explains how to create score/percentage values for quiz parts. Once you have them, you can create a conditional action to see if they can continue to the next level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you a lot! I need information about posibility. Now, I should sit and find out the answer how to do it. I'll inform the comunity by progress. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources