• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image filled shape as a button

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using image filled shapes as buttons.  If I temporarily hover my mouse over the button before clicking on it , the button turns brown.  Once I click, the image re-appears and the proper effect is applied. But this temporary disapearence is still disconcerting.  What setting should I be looking for to try to rectify this problem.  

TOPICS
Audio and video , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Rollover and Down states are different from the Normal state, that is why you see something changing when hovering over the image button. Moreover a shape button will also shrink when pressed. Please add the image also to the two other states.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the Object State panel? What is the Rollover state? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The object state panel says normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show that panel, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-12-31 10.28.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't how the Object State panel in this screenshot. You are on Mac.... but I think it can also be opened using the State view button in the Properties panel. Want to see just that panel, not the restt of the screen. Images are very small in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  I think this is what you are looking for.  I see the brown image in the state panel, but I don't understand how it got there.  I never defined any states for this object.  Can I reslove this problem by selecting the rollover state and using image fill?

Screenshot 2019-12-31 10.35.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rollover and Down states are different from the Normal state, that is why you see something changing when hovering over the image button. Moreover a shape button will also shrink when pressed. Please add the image also to the two other states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I have fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you could read this blog, multistate objects when understood are a great feature:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/about-state-commands-and-a-progress-bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources