• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Load Error

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had Windows 10 installed on my desktop at work. I then installed Adobe Captivate 2019 and Adobe CC 2019. My Pictures are on the server in the "Pictures" folder where I always keep them (Next to My Documents). I get the following error when trying to insert a picture in Captivate. (Media dropdown > Image).

The Captivate error:

An error occurred while loading the image. The file is damaged or the file type is not supported by adobe captivate.

Adobe Photoshop gives me this error:

Cannot open the selected item because the file could not be found.

These are pngs that I've used for several years. I can insert them just fine in Microsoft Word. I had no trouble before the installs with any Adobe product.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I can upload a picture from my desktop just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

finally convinced IT to wipe computer and reinstall Windows 10 and Adobe CC + Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not forgetto clean the Preferences when reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wiped entire computer and reinstalled Windows10 and Adobe 2019 CC. Now all works. Yay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources