Highlighted

Images for Virtual Reality Project in Captivate

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I am working on a demo for a virtual reality project in Captivate and the type of image that I am looking for

is one of an open plan office (ideally...) with desks with laptops/computers on them.

Does anyone know of a good online resource for these (ideally free!) ???

Do you guys know the types of images that I mean?

They don't look like normal straight-forward images but have been taken with a special camera (see attached) and then manipulated in a special application and then

you can import these into a CAPTIVATE virtual reality project.

Thanks in advance!

Keith

PANO_CGI_Lobby.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images for Virtual Reality Project in Captivate

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I am working on a demo for a virtual reality project in Captivate and the type of image that I am looking for

is one of an open plan office (ideally...) with desks with laptops/computers on them.

Does anyone know of a good online resource for these (ideally free!) ???

Do you guys know the types of images that I mean?

They don't look like normal straight-forward images but have been taken with a special camera (see attached) and then manipulated in a special application and then

you can import these into a CAPTIVATE virtual reality project.

Thanks in advance!

Keith

PANO_CGI_Lobby.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock has some, however, as 360 photography is relatively new there will not be as much to select from as there are regular images. I did a quick check and there are some. You can sign up for a one month trial which includes 10 images per month. If you cancel before the month there is no cost to you.

I should point out that there is a sample image included with Adobe Captivate that is close to your requirements. On a Windows machine you will find it here: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 2019 x64\Gallery\360BGAssets\Workstation

I used this image in creating this tutorial:

https://youtu.be/zVNVpE5HV3o

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0