Highlighted

Import a PowerPoint Presentation with video included into Captivate

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot import a PowerPoint presentation.  I've tried using Blank Project - I only get the first slide of the powerpoint.  If I use the Software Simulation I get an ini file error; must equal 1 which I logged a ticket for with my helpdesk and they updated all of that.  Still could not import.  Any and all suggestions are welcomed.  I'm getting really frustrated.

Thanks so much!

Vic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import a PowerPoint Presentation with video included into Captivate

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot import a PowerPoint presentation.  I've tried using Blank Project - I only get the first slide of the powerpoint.  If I use the Software Simulation I get an ini file error; must equal 1 which I logged a ticket for with my helpdesk and they updated all of that.  Still could not import.  Any and all suggestions are welcomed.  I'm getting really frustrated.

Thanks so much!

Vic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

不要沮喪好嗎?再研究看看ok祝你成功

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the  Project from MS PowerPoint  option?

Stagprime_0-1593119056939.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

很抱歉沒有試過,所以我很羨慕你

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0