• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import image to standard question slide

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an assessment from a Blank Project, working on Captivate 2019.  I add a Question slide e.g. True/False question slide.  I click on Media, Image, and it imports the image.  BUT the image is behind all the other question objects on the slide.  How do I bring the image to the "front".  I would like to add image to some of my questions, illustrating on what the true/false question refer to.  Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

You need to edit the quizzing master slide, to make the answer area smaller and have space for the image.

I have a sequence or articles about  Quizzing and tweaking quiz slides.  Here is one link:

Captivate's Quizzes (5): Master Slides - eLearning

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to edit the quizzing master slide, to make the answer area smaller and have space for the image.

I have a sequence or articles about  Quizzing and tweaking quiz slides.  Here is one link:

Captivate's Quizzes (5): Master Slides - eLearning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Question slide objects are always at the top level, above any other objects you might add to the slide.  This is the way that Captivate always works.

You need to move the question objects around to change the layout of your question slide to make room for your images. That's your only option.  If that is not going to give you enough room, then I suggest you display your images on another content slide placed just before your question slide.  Then you can display them as large as you want, perhaps with just smaller thumbnail image versions on the actual question slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources