Highlighted

Import Videos with PowerPoint

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, Why am I getting this error? Is there no way to import videos with the PowerPoint? I'm using .PPTX with O365. My issue is that my videos themselves have a lot of animation (appear, play, dissapear) that I want to preserve.

Capture.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

This is not an 'error' message.  It's a warning message.

Powerpoint slides end up as background images in Captivate when imported.  That means the videos won't be imported.  So Captivate is warning you that you need to import your videos separately as MP4s if you want them to work in the Captivate environment.

TOPICS
Audio and video, Editing, Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import Videos with PowerPoint

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, Why am I getting this error? Is there no way to import videos with the PowerPoint? I'm using .PPTX with O365. My issue is that my videos themselves have a lot of animation (appear, play, dissapear) that I want to preserve.

Capture.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

Powerpoint slides end up as background images in Captivate when imported.  That means the videos won't be imported.  So Captivate is warning you that you need to import your videos separately as MP4s if you want them to work in the Captivate environment.

TOPICS
Audio and video, Editing, Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 0