• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing a powerpoint file into captivate

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of Adobe captivate. I have an older  macbook pro, however I upgraded the catalina operating system. I am trying to import a power point file into captivate, as i get to the end of the import this pops up, and i am unable to finish the import.

I downloaded the program, and restarted and still the same problem. HEEEELP!jave script.jpg 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The error message is saying that your system is missing a software component (JAVA Developer Kit) that Captivate needs in order to import PPT files. Unless that is installed, you won't be able to import PPTs.

If another Mac user here knows how to fix this, they may chime in.  But that might not happen.  So instead of waiting, I would suggest this is something you need to take to the Adobe Captivate Support people.  This is just a user forum, NOT Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources