• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In SCORM Quiz focus of activated question is not shown Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create an ARIA compliant version of my Quiz. It's a multiple choice quiz and when the user presses the tab-key the next answer is activated but there is no visible indication which of the questions is activated. Is there a way to indicate the active question by a surrounding rectangle or something like that?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out this blog post on the eLearning community site.

https://elearning.adobe.com/2017/05/maintaining-keyboard-focus-accessibility-tip/

This might be what you're looking for.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mr. Wilson.

Thanks for your response, but your solution only applies on objects like buttons that can obtain the focus. I need a visual indication of a multiple choice question in a quiz slide (SCORM) that is focused by the tab key. Do you have a solution for this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources