Inconsistent Display of Course

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layout of a couple of slides in this course is inconsistent. Two views of one slide are shown below. Please help me understand what is causing this issue and how to resolve it...This is a non-responsive course built in Captivate 2017.

The image below shows the slide layout as designed in Captivate; it looks the same when previewed in Captivate, and this is what I expected to see in the LMS.

CP_Issue_Captivate_Display.png

However, the image below shows how this slide displays in the LMS (SuccessFactors LMS) Note that the woman appears partly off-screen on the right edge.

CP_Issue_LMS_Display.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inconsistent Display of Course

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layout of a couple of slides in this course is inconsistent. Two views of one slide are shown below. Please help me understand what is causing this issue and how to resolve it...This is a non-responsive course built in Captivate 2017.

The image below shows the slide layout as designed in Captivate; it looks the same when previewed in Captivate, and this is what I expected to see in the LMS.

CP_Issue_Captivate_Display.png

However, the image below shows how this slide displays in the LMS (SuccessFactors LMS) Note that the woman appears partly off-screen on the right edge.

CP_Issue_LMS_Display.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the most recent version, 10.0.1.285?

Do you want to publish to HTML? In that case the only preview close to the final output is F11, Previe HTML in Browser. Did you use that preview method?

Sure you didn't paply an effect to the xoman ? Can you post a screenshot of the Timeline, please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2018 0
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be an issue with the course player being used in your LMS.

I would suggest that you try uploading this course SCORM zip to SCORM Cloud and take a look at it in that LMS to see if the same issue presents.  If it doesn't, the issue is with your LMS, not the content.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2018 0