• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect Answers freeze assessment

Oct 26, 2008 Oct 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Captivate 2 and I have a log in simulation where the participant must enter a name, a password and then click login. On the next screen they need to click a continue button. Very simple.

If they answer correctly they can complete the assessment. If they enter the incorrect name or password the assessment stops on the last screen and will not move forward - the continue button is acting as if its disabled. There appears to the learner that there is no way out of the assessment, and that the assessment has "crashed".

Are there any settiongs that could be causing this behaviour?
SCORM is required, currently set to: Report: Pass/Fail, Report quiz results only, reposrt score as percentage, report only the score.
Quiz Settings tab
Quiz: Pass required
Setting: only Show score at end is turned on
Pass Fail optoins:
Pass set to 90%
Passing grade is continue.
Failing grade is infinite attempts, jump to slide 1
Regrdas,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue.  Is there a fix?  After two incorrect answers, the assessment freezes up.  v11.5.1.499

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is from 2008. I wans even on the forums at that moment.  Please start a new thread.  If there would have been any answer, it would probably not have had any meaning for your in the present version. Mention also the exact version number you are using, and the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And while you are doing that, please check whether there have been any default text captions removed from those quiz questions.  For example, all quiz questions should have a Question Text object that contains the question, and another Question Type object that states what type of question it is (e.g. True/False), Multiple Choice.  Are all of those present on all quiz questions in your quiz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources