• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inkscape SVG appears as transparent when imported

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to Adobe Captivate and trying to import a SVG file I created on Inkscape. Everytime I import the image it becomes transparent. Do you know how to fix it?

The version I have is the most recent version downloaded of Captivate.

TOPICS
Editing , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !...

I also start to use SVGs also created with Inkscape and everything is ok for me so far... Search and look on the forum... I see on the right side of this forum that there are already discussions relative to SVGs... Is it transparent or blank ?... I read it could be linked to the antivirus you are using ?... In fact I advise you to use PNG instead of SVGs... which are known to be "buggy" in Captivate...

Happy Captivating !...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love and use SVGs a lot in 11.5. Not buggy for me. Using Illustrator to create them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources