• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert Power Point objects into Captivate?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with Captivate 9 and yes I've already found contributions to it, but I don't understand some of them.

I'm working on a very big project and it's so that I create most of the graphics in Power Point because it's better and easier.

I did some tests a few days ago to see what is possible with Captivate and noticed that Copy & Paste of PP objects works. These are inserted as clipart objects into Captivate. This still worked a few days ago and since then I have changed some settings and now all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore. I don't know why but it really worked! There are a lot of people who say this wouldn't work but I wonder why it worked for me and no I didn't imagine that. I have some objects that were taken over exactly like that O_o therefore I ask myself what is now going on that does not work any more.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you ignore that a ppt file (and a cp file) is a zipped folder.  Change the extension to zip and you can unzip the folder. That will allow you to extract assets from the PPT which you can import in a Captivate Library and use wherever you want on Captivate slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources