Inserting Drag N Drop in Mastery Challenge question

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we insert a Drag N Drop question slide in the Mastery Challenge? Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Paul Wilson, CTDP | Adobe Community Professional

I'm not sure what slide type you are referring to when you mention Mastery Challenge, but you can add a drag and drop to just about any slide that contains objects that you would like to use for such an interaction. Here's a recent example of when I added a drag and drop into a slide that I designed for additional purposes.

Customize Your Adobe Captivate Drag and Drop with Settings and Animated GIFs 

Any drag and drop is a three-step process.

1. Identify the drag sources
  2. Identify the drop targets
  3. Identify the correct relationship between the two

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inserting Drag N Drop in Mastery Challenge question

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we insert a Drag N Drop question slide in the Mastery Challenge? Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Paul Wilson, CTDP | Adobe Community Professional

I'm not sure what slide type you are referring to when you mention Mastery Challenge, but you can add a drag and drop to just about any slide that contains objects that you would like to use for such an interaction. Here's a recent example of when I added a drag and drop into a slide that I designed for additional purposes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 1
rjain13 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul, I'm thrilled & honored to have you answer my question. I'm a big follower of your tutorials, they amazingly well done, informative, easy to follow & to the point. I tried making a Drag N Drop slide separately & moved it inside my Mastery Challenge Quiz section & I was able to include that as a part of that quiz. Earlier I was trying to insert a Question slide with Drag N Drop, but as you know, there's no such option from within the Question Slide. Thank you very much for your help!

questionSlide.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0