Highlighted

Inserting "Pi" symbol into projects

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's a long shot, but is there any way you can insert the Pi symbol  into Captivate 2017 projects??

It's essential for a project that I'm working on and it's not in the list of Symbols provided!

Topics

Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inserting "Pi" symbol into projects

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's a long shot, but is there any way you can insert the Pi symbol  into Captivate 2017 projects??

It's essential for a project that I'm working on and it's not in the list of Symbols provided!

Topics

Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always use an image of Pi from powerpoint or elsewhere and insert that into your slide. Not the most elegant of solutions, but it'll work in a pinch.

Or, on a PC, enter ALT-227 into a text caption and you get π You should be able to get it on a Mac through the keyboard symbols dialog also.

Take a look at https://www.keynotesupport.com/websites/greek-letters-symbols.shtml for a chart of all the Greeks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For PC, turn numbers lock on. Then while holding down the ALT key, press 227 on the number keypad. Then release the ALT key.

For the MAC, hold down the Options key and press P.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group