• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Videos without QuickTime

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started using Adobe Presenter and have version 11.1 installed. When inserting an MP4 video, I receive an error that I must have QuickTime installed. I tried to do a WMV instead and received the same error. Due to the fact that Apple no longer supports QuickTime and the associated security risks with it, our IT team will not install it. Two questions related to this. 1) Will Adobe be updating presenter so that QuickTime is not required for inserting videos? 2) If I convert the video to FLV, will flash player be required for users to watch the video?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the need for QuickTime was a licensing agreement with Apple for the support of MP4 content (which WMV is ultimately converted to as well). I'd reach out to Adobe Support and see if they have any further details about how to work through this.

Adobe Connect Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources