install user computer typography

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
In my projects I use a variable to work the text contents in vector format, so I can see the output result better.
But what can I do to get captivate to install this font on the end-user machine?
Thank you

TOPICS
Editing, Presenter

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate will never install something on another machine, that would also be breacking many laws.

You cannot embed fonts out of the box. If you are working with non-responsive projects, and non-dynamic text containers (which don't include variables), it will not be necessary because the text will be converted to image. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.
That is why I asked the question, I am working with texts included in variable fields to improve the definition of texts.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a bit confused by the terminology you are using. By 'variable' fields, do you mean text containers (shapes or captions) with one or more embedded variables ($$var$$)?

In that case, since they need to be rendered on runtime you should only use Websafe or Adobe fonts.  

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines