• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer for captivate 2017 update 2

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find the installer for captivate 2017 to take it to 10.0.2.30X.  I have installed update 1 but I cannot find update 2.  

thanks

TOPICS
Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iSpring is a site that gives the best alternative for this problem. I want to do the same thing but I think it's not possible So you will try this. and if you find a more efficient way please guide me.  

Moderator: this is a promotion comment which has nothing to do with the question. iSpring is a PPT plugin, not from Adobe but can be compared with Adobe Presenter and Articulate Presenter, but not with a full-features authoring tool like Adobe Captivate, Lectora and StoryLine. 

To the OP: please do not be confused. Can you please mention the full version number you are using at this moment, as found under Help, About Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

current version is 10.0.1.285

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources