• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interaction on States

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what is the secret or is there a secret at all?

I have about 5 slides in an eLearning course I'm developing each slide uses buttons on the left to access an area on the right of the screen with multiple states. For example,  4 buttons on the left of the screen with different topics each button will display a different screen or state on the right with its related content and information.

I actually downloaded and used Captivates Tab Interaction 01 and 02, Aspire assets and modified them to my needs. These tab interactions initially have static texts and maybe an image or two and that is it. I have attempted to add additional interaction such as have the text come in from the bottom timed to the audio clip for that state but there is no timeline for the audio to follow or sync it to, I find myself doing a hit and miss with the seconds and it is very challenging.

On one screen I have about 6 textboxes that appear with an image and as each text box appears a specific part of the image is highlighted, specifically after 2 of the textboxes are displayed an image is displayed, a second image is displayed and specific parts of that image are highlighted. If I could get this to work it would be great. There has to be a better way to do this, I'm open to suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to understand fully what you want. Please insert some screenshots and explain step-by-step. Sorry to tell so but the Interactions of the QSPs are not always well designed to reuse them for custom goals, and there is no documentation available. 

Effects are not possible in states, can confirm that. I am a big fan of states, but you have to live with the limitations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources