• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interactions problem

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe captivate last version and when I click on interactions, I get the message "not a valid widget". How can I solve this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Captivate version (Help, About Captivate gives you the full number) on which OS?

Clicking the big button Interactions? Or the option Learning Interaction under that button? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use captivate 11.5.1.499 & Windows 10.

I click on interactions, learning interaction, then the list dosen't appear correctly. 2020-06-16 12_37_28-Start.jpg2020-06-16 12_37_12-Start.jpg

2020-06-16 12_37_38-Start.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have access to the WWW without restrictions or are you behind a firewall? Captivate checks always if there are no updated versions of the learning interactions.

Which exact version number do you use, as mentinoed under Help, About Captivate? On which OS? I know you told the most recent version, however it often happens that users forgot to install a patch. There have been 5 releases of CP2019 and some hotfixes as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources