• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive Video won't pull up M/C Questions 1-8 as possible slides to select for Insert overlay

Participant ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a Youtube video I pulled in Captivate 2019 update 2.  I added a quiz question then duplicated
it 8x for Multiple choice questions with Results slide.  When I got to "insert overlay" on the video
I get an error message saying "There must be slides in the project that can be used for overlay"  
Why won't it accept my set of Quiz questions for that? 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scored question slides are not eligible for use as overlay slides. You can use regular slides and Knowledge Check questions as overlays.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only KC slides and content slides can be used as overlay slides. If you need scored slides, which do not have to be reported, there may be a workaround. For reporting you'll need to have quiz slides outside of the interactive video.

BTW it is not a good practice to duplicate quiz slides, can lead to unexpected problems. Set up the quizzing master slides before inserting quiz slides. Much better practice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources