Highlighted

Internal Error and Publish Failed

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2019 ver. 11.0.1.266

I have recently been getting the following error messages when trying to preview HTML5 in Browser or when Publishing.  It occurs every time. The preview HTML5 in browser does NOT work at all. All I get is the little Publish failed message.  However, when publishing, it gives the messages but still produces a published file set that appears to function properly.  Has anybody else run into this problem?  Everything seems to work, it is just irritating to Not be able to preview the project in the browser.

Publish_Error.jpgPublish_Error2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Internal Error and Publish Failed

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2019 ver. 11.0.1.266

I have recently been getting the following error messages when trying to preview HTML5 in Browser or when Publishing.  It occurs every time. The preview HTML5 in browser does NOT work at all. All I get is the little Publish failed message.  However, when publishing, it gives the messages but still produces a published file set that appears to function properly.  Has anybody else run into this problem?  Everything seems to work, it is just irritating to Not be able to preview the project in the browser.

Publish_Error.jpgPublish_Error2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that G-drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The G drive is simply my local drive where my "web server" (XAMPP server) is.  It hasn't been an issue since, I had it set up the same way with 2017 and it did not cause this issue, it also didn't seem to cause it on previous 2019 projects.  It seems to have recently (this project) come to light.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2018 0