• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error when using Presenter Video Express?

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to run Adobe Presenter Video Express, version 8.  However, whenever I click the record button, I get the following error:

"Application encountered an internal error.  If the problem persists, please report on product support forums or contact the support team."

The problem is persisting after several reboots.

I suspect this may have happened as a result of my attempting to use Adobe Presenter Video Express 11 on a trial basis.  I've since uninstalled that software, preferring to revert to the version that came with my Adobe Presenter to begin with.

I appreciate any advice you can provide to getting me back up and running.

Paul Venderley

OSVersion :Windows 6.1.7601

ClientName:Adobe Presenter Video Express

ClientVersion:10.0.0.196

ClientPlatform:Windows

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a result of having the trial. The trial is fully functional. Verify that your graphic drivers are up to date and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware that the trial is fully functional.  However, my issues with the Adobe Presenter Video Express 8 occurred once I had uninstalled the 11 trial and attempted to go back to the older program.

Re: graphics drivers.

• I am able to record video using my Logitech C922 webcam.  And I'm able to display my webcam in web meetings. Both these indicate that graphics drivers are working OK.
  • Additionally, I ran a DX Diagnostic, which indicates that no problems were found on my display drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am facing the same problem with using adobe presnter video express 2017 with a DSLR canon 80D combined with Sparkocam to turn the DSLR to a webcam, it works fine on skype, it works to change webcame background which means its there and functioning but when i hit record i get the same message mentioned above. any solution for that anybody? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What resolution is the camera running at?  If it is higher than ordinary full HD, try reducing the resolution to something more typical of a web cam to see if it then works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RodWard, thanks for the reply...

I tried the lower option which is HD 1280x720 at 29.9 FPS still not working among other options, still the same unfortunately! Any other suggestions please? Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Community,

I just purchased Adobe Presenter 11 and I am getting the exact same error that Venderley described.

I am using the webcome built in within the computer...

Any suggestions to fix it??

Thanks in advance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look at this thread, and repost your question in the proper forum. This is the Captivate forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/adobe-presenter-video-express/m-p/10974308?page=1#M278510

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lilybiri, 

You sent me to a conversation that has been locked and that sends you to another page.

Where you refering to the link that is the locked conversation?

"The current Presenter Express forum is available at https://community.adobe.com/t5/connect/bd-p/connectpage=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.  Please repost any current questions or suggestions to that forum."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources