Highlighted

Internal Server data

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi--

Is there any documentation about the data that's captured when using the Internal Server reporting option? I see the XML files on my server, but it would be *tremendously* helpful if I knew what the node or fields are being sent so I can plan to capture it with a custom PHP script.

Also, is this capture method capable of taking users back to the points where they left an e-learning? Maybe knowing how the data is formatted will help me answer this, but if anyone can give me a little nudge I will be very appreciative.

Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Internal Server data

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi--

Is there any documentation about the data that's captured when using the Internal Server reporting option? I see the XML files on my server, but it would be *tremendously* helpful if I knew what the node or fields are being sent so I can plan to capture it with a custom PHP script.

Also, is this capture method capable of taking users back to the points where they left an e-learning? Maybe knowing how the data is formatted will help me answer this, but if anyone can give me a little nudge I will be very appreciative.

Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2018 0

Have something to add?