• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid HTML error when submitting a support post

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why I am getting an error when submitting to the community. I only used the tools available in the posting area.

adobe_commuity_error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this happen to me once.

It was when I tried to copy and paste a picture.

I corrected it by saving the image and inserting it with the little picture icon .

I have copied and pasted many other pics - I figure it must have had something to do with the nature of that particular picture that the forum window didn't like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the "Insert Photo" from the tool bar. This is why I figure there must be a bug in the post entry part of the web page. The photo I included was from the second attempt to post. The first attempt removed all images and text from the post. The second attempt gave the error but did not remove any content.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources