• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad Drag and Drop issue

Contributor ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have found another oddity on the iPad. When using a Sequencing question on th iPad we are seeing some odd behavior.

It looks like the item being dragged gets duplicated. Then the duplicated item persists through out the rest of the lesson.

You can see this on the video below. You can also see how the drag item when pressed and held, gets small and jumps to the left side of the screen. After that is when the item is duplicated and then will not go away.

Has anyone seen this and found a fix?

We are on Captivate 10.0.0.226.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workaround suggestion - since you have a lot of space on the right side of the screen, use a regular drag/drop with the drop zones in the right order. You can set it to "redraggable" and "replace" so learners can make mistakes! I've never used the sequence type question, so can't help you there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a fluid box responsive project, breakpoint responsive project, or a non-responsive project? Also, you should update your version of Captivate. There was an update that would bring you to 10.0.1.285.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is an HTML5, non-responsive project.

I'd love to update, but we are in the corporate world where IT moves at a glacial pace...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tell your IT department that there are known bugs in the version you're using that will affect all employees when they attempt to use eLearning created with that version. I'm not sure how true that is but it might light a fire under their collective butts. They may simply be unaware.

I agree with Dan. A drag and drop setup with drop targets might be the nicest user experience over sequence questions. I've never been a fan in how they behaved. I did try creating a sequence question like this but no problems on my end. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources