Highlighted

Is Captivate 2017 compatible with Server 2019?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're currently running Captivate on a Server 2012 R2 VM (with access to the app limited it to a single person). We want to upgrade it to Server 2019 (for Reasons), but I'm trying to verify if the handful of applications installed on this server are compatible with Server 2019. However, Captivate doesn't actually mention any Server OS compatibility at all, just Win7, Win8.1, and Win10. In theory since Win10 and Server 2019 are so similar it SHOULD work, but I want to verify before I run the in-place-upgrade.

Does anyone know?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is Captivate 2017 compatible with Server 2019?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're currently running Captivate on a Server 2012 R2 VM (with access to the app limited it to a single person). We want to upgrade it to Server 2019 (for Reasons), but I'm trying to verify if the handful of applications installed on this server are compatible with Server 2019. However, Captivate doesn't actually mention any Server OS compatibility at all, just Win7, Win8.1, and Win10. In theory since Win10 and Server 2019 are so similar it SHOULD work, but I want to verify before I run the in-place-upgrade.

Does anyone know?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's important to note that this is a user forum. Officially I can tell you that none of the Windows Server versions are listed as compatible operating systems but you would need to contact Adobe to be 100% certain. I suspect they may not even have an answer you would be happy with.

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0