• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to email quiz results or text entry box data to an email address in Captivate 2019?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found something showing that quiz results could be sent to an email address in a prior version of Captivate. Is this possible to do in Captivate 2019? I have a project that will be hosted on an outside independent website and not connected to a Learning Management System and want to be able to get data to the project manager. 

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate does not by default offer any way to send quiz results to an email address.

If you are NOT using an LMS, your next best option is to try using the External Server reporting option.  However, be warned that this requires your web server to be capable of serving PHP pages and you would need to have access to someone with good technical skills and understanding of PHP code in order to set this up.  Adobe has not provided much information about this option, so it's not that simple to pull off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the detailed information. I wish the email option was still available for more informal content!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources