Highlighted

Is partially correct feedback with randomized questions possible?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to create a series of pretty simple quizzes in Captivate for a client. Their requirement is just to have a randomized question order and a summary at the end. When the question is multiple choice with multiple answers, they require feedback for correct/incorrect/partially correct. Why can I have partially correct feedback when creating a question on a slide, but not when it's part of the question pool (and therefore able to be randomized)? Is this a bug or is there some actual reasoning behind this?

I can see the thread linked here for actually setting up the partial scoring: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1983104 and while that is definitely inconvenient that I can't do it within the Captivate software by just clicking a box, I can live with it. I also see it's possible to define feedback for single choice answers within the GIFT file, but as one method of working around, can I somehow force partially correct feedback when creating that file?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is partially correct feedback with randomized questions possible?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to create a series of pretty simple quizzes in Captivate for a client. Their requirement is just to have a randomized question order and a summary at the end. When the question is multiple choice with multiple answers, they require feedback for correct/incorrect/partially correct. Why can I have partially correct feedback when creating a question on a slide, but not when it's part of the question pool (and therefore able to be randomized)? Is this a bug or is there some actual reasoning behind this?

I can see the thread linked here for actually setting up the partial scoring: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1983104 and while that is definitely inconvenient that I can't do it within the Captivate software by just clicking a box, I can live with it. I also see it's possible to define feedback for single choice answers within the GIFT file, but as one method of working around, can I somehow force partially correct feedback when creating that file?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2018 0

Have something to add?