• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Presenter part of creative cloud or not?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try as I might, I don't seem to see Presenter in creative cloud...

I thought everything was moving to CC?

Using it as a student, adding more to my confusion.

Dennis

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe Presenter is part of Creative Cloud. Sorry

Looks like Presenter has its own page on the Adobe site:

Adobe Presenter 10

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter is not part of CC.

You can purchase it under EDU pricing if you meet Adobe's conditions or you can purchase a subscription to it under the commercial pricing. All the options are available at Adobe Presenter 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long-time Adobe fan and don't mind subscriptions (I remember having to come up with $150 or more for an upgrade back in the 90s), but I wish they would have more subscription options.  They used to have the collections (web, design, photography I think they were).  All came with Photoshop, design had Illustrator and InDesign, while web lacked those two but came with Dreamweaver, etc.  Why can't they do that with the CC apps?  Not everyone needs every app they have.  If you need 2 apps, you might as well just drop a bit more and get CC.  Yet that amount of money for 2, maybe 3 apps?  What if you only really need 2 of the CC apps and Presenter?  I really only need Photoshop and Illustrator, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter is not a part of Creative Cloud. User have to buy it separately.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really a shame that it is not, as its monthly/annual subscription is almost half that of my CC - not a good value really. Looking for a competitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yet even in February 2018 CNET downloads has a come-on to "buy " presenter  as stand alone (presumably) which takes the customer to a page to sign up with CC even though Presenter is not a part of CC. ! Not only that but  it offers CC at  about 18% off from what the rest of us pay ! 

What's up Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think a better way to do this would be to have a link to buy Presenter takes you to the main Presenter page.  Then you could have a button link for Adobe CC, and text something like "see and learn about our Creative Cloud Applications" and a line under it saying that Presenter is not part of Adobe CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources