• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the Captivate trial 30 or 90 days now? Is it different in Canada?

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by a collegue that the Captivate trial has been extended to 90 days due to Covid19. Is this true? I just started to sign up for a trial and I only saw a 30-day option. I am trying to sign up in Canada, perhaps it's a different situation in the US?

TOPICS
Getting started , Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will try to find a staff member to answer your question. It is not up to me as simple user to answer license questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message. Please check the information and let me know if there is any further help is required.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ajit,

I am an educator and had read about the 90 day free trial, but all I could find was a 7 or 30 day trial. I thought after downloading it and activating it, that there would be a way to extend it then, but there wasn't. Is Adobe still offering the promotion? If not, is there any way I could possibly get a little more time to test it out? When school was starting, our District pushed out Schoology and I had to learn that system, so I never got a chance to really try out Captivate. ANYTHING you might be able to do would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Regards,

Shanna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same question.  (I saw an "ad"  for something much longer than 30 days due to "COVID")

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message. Please check and let me know if any further help is required.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  (That was fast!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the Adobe Captivate trial been extended to 90 days due to Covid19 for US customers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I have actually a Creative Cloud license for student and teacher. I talked with 4 different people and filled this form (https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/kb/covid-19-elearning-education-offer.html) but nothing... no news at all. Can you help me please? @AJIT_M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources