• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is The Error In Captivate or the LMS?

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very basic project with a video presentation. At the end of the video there is a 10 question quiz. If the participant fails the quiz there is a slide with two buttons, one which prompts them to retake the quiz and another which prompts them to rewatch the video.

When I preview this project from Captivate, the buttons perform the correct actions. When I test it from a server the butons also work as intended. The client has tested it on their Workday Environment and the buttons also work as intended there. The problem arises when people take the test from the company LMS. They are reporting issues getting the quiz to launch again once they've rewatched the video.

I have checked the settings and actions for both buttons and cannot identify the issue. Is it possible that this is a problem with the LMS and not the project? Are there any known instances of incongruence between Captivate and an LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

To find which is the culprit, test the course in SCORM Cloud. That is the standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To find which is the culprit, test the course in SCORM Cloud. That is the standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that since I can't replicate the issue directly from Captivate, if the problem is replicated in SCORM Cloud, it would mean that the issue is the LMS. Would that be correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If all works as expected in SCORM Cloud, the problem is with the LMS. If it doesn't work in SCORM Cloud the problem is within  Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources