• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a USE CASE for this type of Drag and Drop?

Participant ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in an example, the # of correct items (via COUNT # <- Accepted Drag Sources <- [Object Actions] is limited to 4, and "on accept" is REPLACE)... So that, when you add correct draggable #5,..

(1) the 5th item it put next to the 4th, and

(2) the 1st is moved -back- to its starting position- so you can only have 4 correct items in the drop target at the time.. 

My Question: Is there a USE CASE for this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you suppose that D&D is only meant to be used as quiz or Knowledge Check slide?  It can be used for much more situations. One example is to replace Click/Reveal by dragging. Or for a survey? Imagine that the learner can drag up to 4 sentences about a topic which he/she estimates to be priority. Before  submitting, this scenarion will allow to change the drag soruces, but still have 4 selected.

One of the things that make me rather cynical about video courses which just list up step-by-step workflows without linking them to real situations in eLearning course. Will not expand further on that.... Many training, especially with passive video without any interaction,  is too far away from real development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS! Buuuut.... is there a reason you wouldn't use D&D Panel --> Options --> Set Correct Answers -->. Type: Sequence ?  - Like...um... hm... like, are there limitation to Set Correct Answers --> Sequence that I'm too new to notice? (and there doesn't have to be a reason! just curious!!) 

(Side note: isn't it REAAAALLLLY really LATE where you are?? Go to bed! 🙂  ) 

Raph (<-- actually that Alison chick (at moxzi))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is sort of a survey (not to be validated) there are no correct answers. As for sequence,  it is also only relevant if you really want to validate the D&D interaction...

If you would do this with Correct answers it would be a big amount of work, because so many combinations could be possible. Imagine having 10 drag sources, and wanting 4 out of them? Will not do the math, it is indeed midnight here but I adapted my biorythm since I became so active in the forums. Do not bother, do not need much sleep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources