Highlighted

IS there a way to right justify the play bar in a responsive project

Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the skin editor to add a play bar I noticed that you don't have an option for position and layout.  Our template for regular projects has the play bar justified to the right.  Is there a way to do that in a responsive project?

Also I noticed that you can't apply a texture.

Thanks in advance,

Susan Davis

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Susan, what woudl happen with the playbar on screens with very low width in px? Normall a scrollbar will papear, and part of the playbar wouldn't be acessible.

I always recommend NOT to use the playbar in projects meant for mobile deevices, but use custom buttons (easier to tap than those tiny playbar buttons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IS there a way to right justify the play bar in a responsive project

Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the skin editor to add a play bar I noticed that you don't have an option for position and layout.  Our template for regular projects has the play bar justified to the right.  Is there a way to do that in a responsive project?

Also I noticed that you can't apply a texture.

Thanks in advance,

Susan Davis

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Susan, what woudl happen with the playbar on screens with very low width in px? Normall a scrollbar will papear, and part of the playbar wouldn't be acessible.

I always recommend NOT to use the playbar in projects meant for mobile deevices, but use custom buttons (easier to tap than those tiny playbar buttons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2018 0