Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue: Publish to YouTube

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture_5.31.PNGHey there,

So I am trying to publish a relatively short video demo from Captivate to YouTube. I'm signed in to my YouTube account, set to public view. When I click upload after typing in a title and description, I am getting an error message (also seen in image below): "JavaScript Alert - http://localhost:4604 Unauthorized."

What does this mean? Why can't I publish the video?

Thanks for all of your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had a similar issue last week and today I was able to correct the issue in Windows 10 and Captivate 9.0 by following these steps:

1 - I renamed the Captivate file in my user account (C:\Users\YOURUSER ACCOUNT\AppData\Local\Adobe\Captivate 9.0) to C:\Users\YOURUSER ACCOUNT\AppData\Local\Adobe\Captivate 9.0(old)

2 - Uninstalled in Add or Remove Programs then selected remove preferences check box next to uninstall

3 - Reinstalled

4 - Restarted my computer

It worked.

All the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello shadenm,

Take a look at some of Paul Wilson video where he talk about uploading to youtube.

You can find he channel in YouTube.

Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources