Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with roll-over image

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing this issues with Captivate 9 when importing an image for a roll-over. 

• I am importing an image (that includes a text box created in snagIT) as a roll-over image. I was using a font of arial 18 in captivate, but when I imported a text box with font size 18, the font was appearing rather too big, although the font size is the same. Not sure why.
  • And faced the same issue with a text box created in ppt too. When I imported the text box, for some reason, it was getting imported at a huge size. And same is the issue with font size. The font size in ppt is appearing rather too big.

Is there any way how I can match the font size I had created in Captivate. Let me know if I am missing something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using a retina screen? Snagit captures images, parts of your screen but you have to check the size, it will often be much bigger than what you expect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources