Highlighted

Issues with Captivate 2019 not working with Office 365 programs

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Windows 10 machine with Office 365 and I cannot get Captivate 2019 to work with 365. I cannot Export captions to word. Is prompt me to check if word is installed. & I am unable to start a new captivate project from a pptx. It tells me to check permissions on the file. I am able to open and edit the file without issue. I have reinstalled captivate and updated with the latest version. I am also launching as Admin. What else can I check/try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues with Captivate 2019 not working with Office 365 programs

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Windows 10 machine with Office 365 and I cannot get Captivate 2019 to work with 365. I cannot Export captions to word. Is prompt me to check if word is installed. & I am unable to start a new captivate project from a pptx. It tells me to check permissions on the file. I am able to open and edit the file without issue. I have reinstalled captivate and updated with the latest version. I am also launching as Admin. What else can I check/try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?