• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Videos after Publishing

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a project within Captivate using a number of YouTube videos.  When I preview the project using the “HTML5 in Browser” option, the course runs as I would expect – videos automatically start, buttons are usable, etc.

I need to publish this course within Captivate Prime, so I have tried 2 methods:

1) Publishing directly to Prime

2) Publishing as an HTML5 to my computer

While both “publish” without issues, when I preview the content, the videos do not automatically play.  The slide timing is the same as video is supposed to be, but it does not play…

I am a beginner who is learning through trial-and-error and webinars, and it isn’t working..

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted exactly the same question in the eLearning community. Please check the answers there:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2020/10/issues-with-videos-after-publishing-captivate-to-captivate-prime...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources