Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript with Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a comprehensive tutorial/reference guide on using JS in Captivate projects. Is there any source where I could find the JS object model for Captivate? Not interested in JS language, but on the JS interface provided in Captivate.

Thank you,

Sebastian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim Leichliter used to have a multi-part video course on using JavaScript in Adobe Captivate. The course is a little dated because I think it was for version 7. The good news is that most of that content would still be applicable if you can get your hands on it.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Paul

Do you have any link to Jim's course?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had both courses from Jim, but they were only accessible online. When he finished his business they disappeared. SInce I knew Jim rather well, asked if there was an offline version, but that was not the case. I did record some of the videos, but of course respect his author rights. I paid for the course, felt to have the right to keep them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources