• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jumping to particular slide after clicking all the clickables

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have strange requirment. I have created clickables branched to particular slides, now when the user has clicked all the clickables I want the user to jump to an assessment slide that I have created. I know that this requires a lot of advanced actions which I tried, but nothing seems working.

Can anybody please suggest a workaround.

TOPICS
Branching

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something like in this Demo project about Shared actions? Second slide is such a menu where you can jump to different slides. When all have been clicked, something happens. What happens can easily be changed  You'll find a link and an embedded version in this blog:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/who-is-afraid-of-dot-dot-dot-shared-actions-crash-course-introduction

You see from the title that it is achieved with shared actions.

If you are using 11.5 you can also  use the Aspire Branching Project from the Assets panel. Follow the instructions carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources