• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Knowledge Check components way out of proportion

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in a non-responsive module and proceeded to put in knowledge check slides.  When I did the size of the components of the multiple-choice was much larger than the slide.  The "submit" button was way off the slide and the text was much larger.  I made no size changes to the project or to the slide in question.  This has never happened before.  My other modules have never had this problem.   The attached screenshot image is at 100% which I normally work in on my large monitor. Thank you in advance for any ideas why this is happening.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which verrsion of Captivate are you using (Help, About Captivate)? Knowledge check slides and quiz slides are both using the Quizzing Master slides. They are part of the used theme.  Is this a custom theme, and if yes, was it correctly upgraded to the present version? Can you check the master slide used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources