• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layering images difficulty

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on what will eventually be a drag and drop activity.  I have my drop sources and am trying to create the drop target.  The target is a dental instrument tray png and the sources are various dental instruments in png.  I want to have the tray contain some images of instruments to which the student will add more by dragging and dropping. I am having trouble layering the image of the png instruments that are not to be dragged onto the png image of my dental tray.  Any ideas on how to layer images on top of each other or bring to front, etc.?  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please provide more details? Which version are you using (look under Help, About Captivate)?

Can you post a screenshot of the setup? You will have issues with drop targets if they are overlapping, because Captivate will be confused which is the correct target for a correct drag action. It is the bounding box which is important, not the image itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources