Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learner keyboard commands

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to captivate and I am working on my first captivate course. It is a simple video that auto plays. Upon testing my client noted that the course had some functionality problems. They mention 2 issues....

1. Play, Rewind, backward, forward, and 4x are not responding to keyboard commands.

2. Volume adjustment is not responding to keyboard commands. 

I'm searching through tutorials and I found several about adding user controls for play buttons and volume control but nothing about keyboard commands. Is that even possible? Thank you for any help you can provide. 

Best,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, John!

Have you checked the "tabbing" on your preferences?

Edit / Preferences / Project / Publish Settings / Restrict keyboard tabbing to slide items only/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit confused: are you talking about a video or a published interactive Captivate course? Which version are you using please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources