• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning interactions don't work in properly in browser

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Captivate 2019 and I am facing issue while using Learning interactions in my slides. Preview seems to be ok but when I publish it, it didn't seem to work properly. Sometimes it does not appear after taking a long loading time or even if it appears, it loses its alignment.

Is someone else is also facing the same issue?

Can anyone help me in this regard?

Thanks,

Deepak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are talking about which Learning Interaction in which type of project: responsive or not?

If it is a non-responsive project, only the Preview with F11, Preview HTML in Browser is valid.

Did you check after uploading to a webserver? Some interactions do not work properly when watching a published course locally. Which browser(s) did you use for testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lily,

I am working on a responsive project and I am using Chrome for testing.

The project is not yet uploaded to a web server. I am trying to use Accordion and Table widget in my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources