• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning Interactions in Captivate 2017

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my learning interaction not centered on the slide? I am using responsive project and the Pyramid interaction is off the slide. How can I center it right on the slide?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which workflow: Fluid Boxes or Breakpoint Views?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is a post about Learning Interactions in Captivate 2017, does anyone know which Learning Interactions DO work when publishing in HTML5 only? We have tried several, have encountered the same problem reported above, & simply can NOT make them work. We are working on a custom-created blank project template, have met with the template creator, & he, too, cannot find learning Interactions that work for HTML5 publication. We have also tried rollover boxes, but at least the HTML5 tracker told us they wouldn't work when we tried to preview them & they weren't there. Sometimes, the interactions work differently in a different browser, if they're even visible at all, but that is a whole other issue. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learning interactions work for me when publishing a HTML project, AND uploading to a webserver (or LMS). Locally previewing can lead to problems.

Have a look at: http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-learning-interactions

I have more blog posts about individual interactions, all tested with HTML output.

But this discussion is not about the Learning interactions but about alignment in a responsive project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Fluid Boxes....the interaction works but is not aligned within the slide and is falling half out....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that the learning interaction is IN a fluid box? If you can drag it away from the FB it is not really in it, and then could behave as you describe. Did you take training about using Fluid Boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a whole module using fluid boxes so yes I know how they function. The interaction IS within the fluid box but is falling out at the bottom of the slide and not contained within the fluid box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot with the Fluid box containing the interaction selected, including the Properties of the FB?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot of the interaction in the fluid box:

and here is a screenshot of the fluid box properties.

Thank you.

Sally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is what it looks like when published:

It's coming out over the bottom blue bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is when in preview but same when published to devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also are learning interactions accessible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I tried a couple of other interactions and they all worked. I think this pyramid one just happens to be corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources