Highlighted

Learning Interactions & Responsive Design

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a list of Captivate learning interactions that won't work in HTML5 and thus a responsive design project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Learning Interactions & Responsive Design

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a list of Captivate learning interactions that won't work in HTML5 and thus a responsive design project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a lot of information on the Captivate learning interactions on this help page.

Create learning interactions in Adobe Captivate

It seems to reference Captivate 8.0.1 but it looks like the page was updated this year. I don't generally use the learning interactions myself but it seems they are compatible with HTML5. Can't speak to how they will run with fluid boxes but I could see them working okay with breakpoint design.

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learning interactions contrary to the widgets are supposed to be compatible with HTML output. However that doesn't mean that they are all suited for responsive projects. In this older post I listed up the Learning interactions and  offer some tips. I have several blog posts dealing with individual learning interactions as well, with the exception of the games (which are only suited for English speakers):

http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-learning-interactions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 0