Highlighted

Learning Interations and flash

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi will learning interactions keep working once support for flash ends in December 2020? I am using captivate 2019. When I add a learning interaction to a project I see in the properties window that a column with name Linkage with  .swf file as its value.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

If you are publishing the output to HMTL5 (not SWF) then you should be fine.  The linkage to the SWF is probably just to the Flash file that runs the interface for configuring the Learning Interaction in Edit mode in Captivate, not something that ends up in the HTML5 output.  Under no circumstances should anyone be publishing output to SWF now, and any older courses that are still in SWF format should be taken down and republished/reworked as needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Learning Interations and flash

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi will learning interactions keep working once support for flash ends in December 2020? I am using captivate 2019. When I add a learning interaction to a project I see in the properties window that a column with name Linkage with  .swf file as its value.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

If you are publishing the output to HMTL5 (not SWF) then you should be fine.  The linkage to the SWF is probably just to the Flash file that runs the interface for configuring the Learning Interaction in Edit mode in Captivate, not something that ends up in the HTML5 output.  Under no circumstances should anyone be publishing output to SWF now, and any older courses that are still in SWF format should be taken down and republished/reworked as needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0