Highlighted

Length of incorrect answer window in D&D

Participant ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a standard drag and drop and when somebody clicks "submit" with incorrect answers then there is a help window displayed.

How do I set the length of that text window? Ideally it would only disappear after learners click on it. Now it goes away to fast!

Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You are using the Failure caption (shape)? That doesn't give you much control but you can select that Failure message, and change its duration from the default 3 seconds in the Timing panel to what you want.

If you really want more control you could use the Failure action, but that means you'll have to limit the number of attempts to 1. Is this D&D set up as question or just as Knowledge Check?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Length of incorrect answer window in D&D

Participant ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a standard drag and drop and when somebody clicks "submit" with incorrect answers then there is a help window displayed.

How do I set the length of that text window? Ideally it would only disappear after learners click on it. Now it goes away to fast!

Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You are using the Failure caption (shape)? That doesn't give you much control but you can select that Failure message, and change its duration from the default 3 seconds in the Timing panel to what you want.

If you really want more control you could use the Failure action, but that means you'll have to limit the number of attempts to 1. Is this D&D set up as question or just as Knowledge Check?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give details how you did set it up now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the screenshots. Is there some screen I am not seeing?

Thank you as always.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a quiz but every slide has to be passed to proceed. So we need infinite attempts.

Clicking on the window of course was the magic bullet...I feel stupid.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not stupid, just not possible with the default captions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0